Enzo Dresser & Changer – Truffle Oak & White
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £58.16 with what's this?
- The Enzo nursery dresser has an understated style that showcases a simple design with strong silhouettes
- The changing top is suitable up until 11kg, approx 12 months
- Features a removable changing top and 3 spacious drawers
Direct from Warehouse
The Enzo Dresser Changer has subtle two-tone detailing that combines cool white with a soft Truffle Oak wood finish. Slimline metal handles with a black painted finish accentuate the drawers to complete the understated look.
This nursery dresser with changing top is a practical piece of furniture for your baby’s bedroom. Enzo not only has 3 roomy drawers for storing your little one’s belongings. But also a changing top where you can place your baby’s changing mat. The drawers underneath the changing surface are perfect for keeping nappies, wipes and creams within arm’s reach. When you no longer need the changing top, simply remove it and convert Enzo into a standalone dresser.
- The changing top is suitable up until 11kg approx 12 months
- Removable changing station
- Features 3 spacious drawers
- Changing mat sold separately
- The dresser changer with changing top measures 82.5 x 53.2 x 91.2cm (L x W x H)
- The dresser changer without changing top measures 82.5 x 50 x 85cm (L x W x H)
- Fully certified and accredited testing to BS EN 12221: 2008+A1:2013
- All the paint we use is baby-safe. Our paint is Nitro based that is tested to EN 71-3: Migration of certain elements. It is not water-based
- Age Suitability: Changing Top 11kg approx 12 months
- Product Suitability: A changing mat is not supplied with the changing unit. Recommended changing mat size is 75 x 45cm. Lay the mat on the top surface within the retaining barriers.
- Safety Standards: BS EN 12221: 2008+A1:2013
- Finish & Colour: MFC | Truffle Oak/White
- Materials: Melamine Faced Chipboard, Pine
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
- Product Care: Never use furniture polish to clean the furniture. Use a duster or damp cloth to remove stubborn stains. Always dry afterwards.